Serviced offices have become an increasingly popular option for businesses in recent years, as they offer flexible and cost-effective solutions for businesses of all sizes.
This has led to an increase in the number of serviced office providers to help meet the increased demand. Landlords struggling to let larger spaces will often look towards splitting up the space to provide a flexible serviced office solution in a bit to help increase occupancy rates. A biproduct of this is undertaking a much more complex business rates process.
We help serviced office providers by offering a tailored strategy to mitigate their business rates liabilities.
The services that we provide within that strategy include:
- Negotiating with the VOA to split hereditaments into multiple assessments.
- Liaising with the local authority to keep them up to date with changes in tenant occupation.
- Claiming reliefs such as Small Business Rates Relief (SBRR) on behalf of occupiers that qualify
- Providing empty rates mitigation advice and solutions
- An approval process for business rates demands for payment.
- Access to bespoke dashboard that reflects real time data on the rates situation across each asset.
If the above information relates to you and you would like to speak to one of the team, please get in touch.